- Goldblotch grouper (Epinephelus costae)
This is from the only time I ever saw one. Also called 'Striped grouper'; the golden blotch is only seen on large specimens.
- Dusky grouper (Epinephelus marginatus)
Tends to be quite shy as it has been spearfished to near extinction in many places.
- Painted comber (Serranus scriba). Small (~20-30 cm) member of the grouper family.
- Comber (Serranus cabrilla). A small (~20-30 cm long) member of the grouper family
- Tiger grouper (Mycteroperca tigris)
- Red hind (Epinephelus guttatus)
Resting in a sponge.
- Nassau grouper (Epinephelus striatus)
- Graysby (Cephalopholis cruentatus)
Notice the Pederson cleaner shrimp just above the eye cleaning this Graysby.
- Coney (Cephalopholis fulva), brown colour variation
- Coney (Cephalopholis fulva), bicolour variation
- Coney (Cephalopholis fulvus)