- Vera and me
- Big Sur selfie
- Making new friends at the Tsunami Museum!
- Becak ride in Banda Aceh
- Claire and me on Staple Island
- View from Blackburn island across the mirror-like lagoon waters to the mountains.
- Me looking a bit chilly!
- Me holding the coco de mer seed
The erotic bi-lobed shape of the seed has given rise to many myths and legends about it. It has been over-harvested and the Vallee de Mai provides protection to one of the few remaining populations of the coco de mer.
- Me at Anse Source d'Argent; an incredible beach!
- Me at Anse Source d'Argent, on of the most famous beaches in the Seychelles
- On the way to La Digue!
- Ready to release an annoyed looking noddy that got caught in one of the mist nets.
Sometimes they fly back into the net like a boomerang circling back at you!
- Aldabra giant tortoise (Geochelone gigantea). They love a good scratch in those hard to reach places!
- Giant millipede (Seychelleptus seychellarum)! Only found in the Seychelles.
- Me hammering in an angle bar to hold a nursery in place