Home / Tags Jason + Seychelles 8
- Me holding the coco de mer seed
- Me at Anse Source d'Argent; an incredible beach!
- Me at Anse Source d'Argent, on of the most famous beaches in the Seychelles
- On the way to La Digue!
- Ready to release an annoyed looking noddy that got caught in one of the mist nets.
- Aldabra giant tortoise (Geochelone gigantea). They love a good scratch in those hard to reach places!
- Giant millipede (Seychelleptus seychellarum)! Only found in the Seychelles.
- Me hammering in an angle bar to hold a nursery in place