Creation date / 2012 / August / 15
- Beautiful end to the day
- Sunset over the islands
- Tiny La Digue (only 10 km2) viewed from the boat
- Me at Anse Source d'Argent; an incredible beach!
- View out to sea through some big granatic boulders
- Me at Anse Source d'Argent, on of the most famous beaches in the Seychelles
- A picture of paradise!
- Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) was cultivated in plantations
- Cemetry at L'Union Estate where all family members have been buried
- Church decorated for Assumption
- One of the main streets on the busiest day of the year!
- Assumption day parade
- Palm spider (Nephila inaurita), fearsome looking, though not dangerous!
- Seychelles paradise flycatcher (Terpsiphone corvina), female
- Seychelles paradise flycatcher (Terpsiphone corvina), male