Home / Seychelles / First week 10
A few photos from my first week in the Seychelles working with Nature Seychelles
- The beach close to our base on Praslin island
- Me hammering in an angle bar to hold a nursery in place
- Bart at hammer time!
- Rope nursery of juvenile corals
- The nurseries are held in place by ropes tied to angle bars at the bottom of the ocean and buoys that keep it floating in mid-water
- Coral fragments waiting to be relocated to the net nursery
- Kevin supervising the net nursery being pulled down into place
- New engine!
- Giant clams grown for export
- One of Praslin's beautiful beaches