Home / Guatemala / Antigua and San Pedro La Laguna 
Pics from my Antigua and my week in San Pedro by lake Atitlan where I studied Spanish for a week and lived with a local family. The family were of Mayan descent and all spoke the local "Tzutuhil" Mayan language.
- Vocan Agua looming over Antigua
- End of a great day. The Canadians and me!
- Traditional Mayan weaving
- Eleni shows her handiwork
- Antigua at night
- Clouds roll in over Antigua
- The stunning view across lake Atitlan
- On my self-guiding horse!
- Tuli in full snorkelling gear!
- Sunset over lake Atitlan
- The view hiking up the volcano
- Sunrise over the lake
- Half-way up volacno San Pedro
- The spectacular view from the top!