Home / Seychelles / La Digue 17
Photos from a day trip to the third biggest island of the Seychelles, La Digue, on festival day; the celebration of Assumption.
- On the way to La Digue!
- The quiet streets of La Digue
- Seychelles paradise flycatcher (Terpsiphone corvina), male
- Seychelles paradise flycatcher (Terpsiphone corvina), female
- A picture of paradise!
- Me at Anse Source d'Argent, on of the most famous beaches in the Seychelles
- Palm spider (Nephila inaurita), fearsome looking, though not dangerous!
- Me at Anse Source d'Argent; an incredible beach!
- View out to sea through some big granatic boulders
- Assumption day parade
- One of the main streets on the busiest day of the year!
- Church decorated for Assumption
- Cemetry at L'Union Estate where all family members have been buried
- Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) was cultivated in plantations
- Tiny La Digue (only 10 km2) viewed from the boat