Creation date / 2009
- Matthew and Jim, looking ready for a good walk!
- It's the heavies
- Totem pole in Windsor Great Park
The 100-foot-high Totem Pole in Windsor Great Park was a gift to the queen in 1958 from British Columbia, and is made from a 600-year-old western red cedar.
- The Long Walk
- Windsor Castle
- It'll break your arm you know
- On the coach
10 minutes into an 8 hour coach journey! That's why they still look happy. But actually it passed quickly as we chatted away.
- Carolina with some strange giant!
- On Framwellgate Bridge
- Inside St Margaret's Church
- Diego and me
The church was full of flowers and old ladies looking after the flowers as it was Easter time.
- Casa Flower!
- Diego and Carolina in the cloisters
- Diego and me outside the cathedral