Creation date / 2006
- Orange icing sponge (Mycale laevis)
- Sand tilefish (Malacanthus plumieri) in Grand Cayman
- Turtle feeding
Probably the best underwater photo I have taken, so far! It was amazing to see this Hawksbill turtle (Eretmochelys imbriocota) feeding on sponges, surrounded by three Angelfish waiting for scraps. It was like a scene from National Geographic and it was really a privilege to watch.
- Pederson Cleaner Shrimp (Periclimenes pedersoni)
- Shrimp in perspective
If you hold your hand close to a Pederson cleaner shrimp and keep quite still and quiet, you can persuade one to come and give you a manicure!
- Tarpon (Megalops atlanticus)
A school of baitfish flee from a tarpon, lit by a beam of light. This was taken in the caves at Eden Rock, diving with my buddy Stuey.
- Red snapping shrimp (Alpheus spp.); Family: Snapping shrimp - Alpheidae
- Pederson cleaner shrimp (Periclimenes pedersoni); Family - Palaemonidae
- Banded butterflyfish (Chaetodon striatus)
- Pink vase sponge (Niphates digitalis)
- Gray Angelfish (Pomacanthus arcuatus)
- Tiger Grouper (Mycteroperca tigris)
- Goldspot goby (Gnatholepis thompsoni)
- Diamond blenny (Malacoctenus boehlkei)
- Tiger grouper (Mycteroperca tigris)