Creation date / 2012 / August / 7
- Seychelles warbler (Acrocephalus sechellensis)
- Had a bath, maybe have a lie down!
- Noddys caught in the mist net!
- Fariy tern (Gygis alba) chick looking very cute
- Ready to release an annoyed looking noddy that got caught in one of the mist nets.
- Lesser noddy chick
- Seychelles skink (Manbuya seychellensis)
- Wright's skink (Trachylepis wrightii), also endemic
- The Aldabra giant tortoise was close to extinction with the only population found on the remote Aldabra atoll.
- Aldabra giant tortoise (Geochelone gigantea). They love a good scratch in those hard to reach places!
- Seychelles magpie-robin (Copsychus sechellarum).
- .....ending up like this!
- Seychelles fody (Foudia sechellarum), listed as Near-threatened on the IUCN redlist, but common at the dinner table.
- ....moving on to look like this, before eventually......
- The White-tailed tropicbird (Phaethon lepturus) starts out like this......