Home / El Salvador / Hiking Juayua 
A fun day hike from Juayua, including waterfalls, coffee plantations and some crazy semi-submerged tunnels.
- Coffee as far as the eye can see...
- Heading down stream
- Rapelling down a stream
- Down I go
- One of the many waterfalls
- Sunlight glinting through the canopy
- A cooling swim at the end of the hike
- Underwater at the waterfall
- Barry makes the leap
- Our guide Mario inside a tunnel
- The Way Out
- Going through the cascade
- Inside another tunnel